Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Like A Backstage Pass Into My "Post-It Note" Head...

I come across a lot every week that I'd like to share with you. Sometimes these things make it into my main blog and sometimes they don't. It might be a quote, or someone else's devotional thought, or part of a book, or even a whole article. After a few weeks of writing, I found that I was growing a bit frustrated about what to do with all this "extra stuff".

So, welcome to the best answer I have come up with so far. I don't really have a plan or a format for how these postings will work. The length and frequency of updates will likely be as random as the content itself, and will probably just be listed by date. So, you may at times find that these extras tie in with the main blog's current post, or become the inspiration for future entries. But it's just as likely that they will simply be an odd collection of things that have caught my attention recently.

My goal here is to share some things that I have found interesting, inspiring, or challenging (I'll probably share my opinion, too). If you are looking to dig a little deeper, I hope this helps.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i knew it! you use post it notes too! lalala! That's why people usually don't lend me books. They come back all marked up and/or highlighted. Thanks for the 'extras'.
ar